Monday, February 26, 2007

Wish me luck!!!

I'm going to close on the house this afternoon! Unfortunately, I'm a little more sad than I am excited cause I wish the Old Man can be here, but ohmygosh!!!! We're gonna have a house!!! And a nice one!!!!!! :)

We pushed the closing up to 3 today so I'm taking the day off to get a few other important things done. It's pretty tough being the man and the woman of the house!

Cross your fingers and pray for us! Maybe I'll get lucky and the Old Man will be able to call today.

I'll give everyone a call tonight and let them know how things went. I love and miss you guys!!

4 comments:

Christie O. said...

yay yay yay yay yay yay yay!!! it's closing time!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so proud of you and sooooo happy!!!

GMAC

mom said...

Best of luck Anna! I'll be thinking of you both !!!

Anonymous said...

Weeeee! I'm so excited for you both!

Gena