I'm back in action!! Of course, not until 7:20pm when Thursday Thirteen is almost over... Nonetheless, here are:
13 reasons why I haven't done a Thursday Thirteen in a month and a half. (Yikes!!)
1. My parents were visiting for a week and a half.
2. My sister came immediately after.
3. My husband was back from rotation so we were likely on the phone every Thursday.
4. I started school and the only computing I was doing was homework.
5. I was looking for houses so the only other computing I was doing was searching homesdatabase.com
6. I was bummed for quite some time after learning my husband's homecoming date was delayed nearly three months. (only 1 now, thank God!!)
7. I was taking a shower.
8. I was reading one of the million books my husband sent me instead.
9. I was on travel for work.
10. I was down for the count with a nasty cold. (AGAIN!! Aghhh!!)
11. I went to Happy Hour.
12. I was having a 16th St. Field Day. (what my husband calls it when I let the house go for a while and have to clean it Marine style.
13. I was drinking my Jarhead Red. The best wine ever!
Welcome to Thursday Thirteen! Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants