13 reasons why I love my Marine!
1. Because he's really funny. He does the best Robert Goulet impression ever and he can tear up a dance floor with his shopping cart!
2. Because he's family oriented. He and I are super excited about starting a family and we love being around our own.
3. Because he's thoughtful. He does the nicest things ever and always knows the perfect thing to say when I have my "moments".
4. Because he's great to talk to. He has strong opinions and I love that! Not that it's not frustrating sometimes, but we can talk, talk, talk, talk, and talk some more. And get this, he actually listens! :)
5. Because he's goofy and fun. If we're having a serious discussion or separated but in the same room, he'll sometimes stop everything and make some silly face to lighten things up. He's also up for anything and is so easily pleased.
6. Because every time I tell him I want a kiss, no matter what he's doing he always kisses me. I just love that!!
7. Because he fights fair. This is super important. Of course not everything is perfect, but he always consciously tries not to yell or curse or throw things when he's mad. (Just kidding about the throwing things part)
8. Because he's romantic. He used to bring me flowers every Friday, make me candlelit dinners all the time, and do tons of other mushy stuff.
9. Because he's awesome at everything he does. Playing sports, at work, cooking, whatever, he's really good at it. Or if not, he catches on pretty fast then thinks he's really good. ;)
10. Because he's dependable and supportive. He always has the best advice and follows through on the big stuff. Except for picking out tuxes for our wedding...he learned though, cause I had to instead and our guys ended up with pink ties to match the bridesmaids dresses! :) (sorry guys)
11. Because we can talk without saying a word. Don't you love that? How you can see something then look at each other and know exactly what the other is thinking?!
12. Because he's smart. I always learn things from him. Like how shooting a shotgun from 1902 will cause serious shoulder damage and mental trauma, even if he's standing behind me to catch me after the kickback nearly throws me on my can.
13. Because he's genuine and has a good heart. Underneath all that Marine-y, tough image stuff, he's super sensitive. He remembers everything and isn't happy unless those around him are. This is, by far, the best thing about him.
Welcome to Thursday Thirteen! Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants