1. He can't stand in lines
2. He CAN stay in one place for more than two hours (from his Parade Boy days!)
3. He picked up saying things when we're having serious relationship talks like, 'in due time', 'at the present moment' and 'say again'
4. He has an incredible ability to eat a cheeseburger in two bites when challenged (although I think he may have always had the ability, now he just doesn't have the time)
5. He can do a mean twirl with his rifle
6. He gained a liking for PBR beer - the backwoods, $4.00/6 pack kind of beer that he claims is good cause it won 1 award in like 1897
7. His chest gets all big when we're in a bar if there's a loud noise or someone bumps into him (a habit he gained from the days he had that second job at the dance club)
8. He thinks it's hysterical to run around in underwear, an undershirt, and whichever cover he has 'at the present moment'...
9. He has to arrive at an airport no less than three hours early...even if the airport isn't quite open yet
10. He felt it was necessary to create a super, mega awesome football player on Madden that he named Hancock and gave him gray hair during one of his many workless days at the Barracks
11. He has no mercy when showing me new defense moves-even though I have wood floors (yes this made it in two lists. I'm a bit bitter..)
12. He can say that he's been a part of amazing things like Reagan's funeral, the Inaguration, the opening of the WWII Memorial, and so many other events
13. Most importantly, he rightfully earned respect, honor, friendships, and pride of his family, friends and peers
This one gets a bonus for the week...
14. me! :) nah, just kidding. But, it was the Corps who brought the Old Man to DC!
Ok, this one gets another bonus for the week...
15. I almost forgot!!! (I thought of this after and HAD to repost!)
THE HANCOCK SHUFFLE!! It's hilarious! He does this shuffle thing with his hands everytime he gets super excited and it's just the funniest thing EVER! It's so great that we even named it! :)
Welcome to Thursday Thirteen! Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants