Thirteen WONDERFUL things that signify the deployment is winding down and THE OLD MAN WILL BE HOME SOON!!!!
(Thursday Thirteen is back! Yay!!!)
1. The shipping deadline has passed!!!!!!
2. The weekends are easier now knowing that soon I'll be spending them with my husband!
3. The Old Man enrolled in school and is taking steps to set up things for himself when he returns!
4. I said farewell to Gloria, the wonderful, wonderful- now friend of mine who works at the Post Office .
5. My husband is calling everyday since he is done with his infamous Rotations!
6. I threw out my free USPS postal supplies and my Sams Club giant size bubble wrap is almost out!
7. I have my "Gotta look good" hair/mani/pedi appointment scheduled!
8. My journal is getting harder and harder to fill!!
9. My husband is starting to ship things home he can't carry!!!
10. We're bought our plane tickets to visit our families and our hometowns!!
11. We're planning our Aruba "1 year anniversary, thank GOD this is over, boy did I miss you" trip!!
12. WE BROKE THAT DAMN 50 DAY MARK!!!!
13. And I'm not saying who, what, where, when, or how...but there is some talk about a Welcome Home Party in the air!!!
Welcome to Thursday Thirteen! Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!